Here we go. Dana & I will be taking a small short-term team to Ghana departing the evening of the 19th and returning on the 28th, arriving back in the USA on the 29th. Our short-term team consists of a pastor, principal & entrepreneur.
This trip is different from other trips to Ghana we’ve been on in that:
- It’s the smallest team we’ve been on/led.
- Except for Dana, no women are on this trip.
- No youth/students are on this trip.
- It’s the shortest period of time we’ve visited there.
- We will not be spending the night in Accra our first night but driving directly to Nkwanta after arriving in country.
Please pray for us and our team over the next several days. We all covet your prayers. Also, check back frequently for updates from the team.